ASIS Thailand Chapter, TAPA and OSAC are excited to partner in organizing a regional security event bringing together security professionals from around Southeast Asia. The event will be held on Thursday, October 19th 2017 at the Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queens Park Hotel located on Sukhumvit Soi 22.
The event fee is 3,200.00 baht ($100.00 USD) and includes registration, lunch and an evening cocktail networking event.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from speakers at the top of their field discuss their areas of expertise.
- Be part of the ASIS Thailand Chapters first security conference.
- Discussions and debate on the latest security threats in the region.
- A panel of Regional Security & Consular Officers from the US, UK & Australian Embassies.
- This event is a must on the calendar for all security professionals.
- An opportunity to network with peers and like-minded individuals.
For more information regarding the event please contact us or use the links below:
Brochure for ASIS Thailand Chapter Security Event 2017
Schedule for ASIS Thailand Chapter Security Event 2017
**Online Registration for the ASIS Thailand Security Event 2017